Customized Residential Home for Older Adults
“We Honor and Care for the Greatest Generation”
“Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit”
This is one of our core values we vow to uphold. Within this value, we believe that lighting someone else’s candle will not diminish yours. We vow to choose positivity. We build each other up using encouraging words and expressing thanks for things, big and small.
At Compassionate Cottage our goal is:
Care with compassion for your comfort and independence
We provide safe and nurturing customized living services that give our residents and their families peace of mind during lifestyle transitions. Read more about our services HERE.
Our service is based on the simplicity of Ephesians 4:32,
“Be Kind and Compassionate to One Another…”
“Every time I come back after an outing, I stop and say a prayer of Thanksgiving for finding such a wonderful place to live.
There’s not one of you I don’t like a whole bunch. I lived alone for awhile and did OK, but it’s so nice here to be so well taken care of.”Alice Davis
“Mom was able to watch her granddaughter’s wedding as if she were there by virtual technology at the Cottage. The corsage, cake and all the personal details made her so happy and that makes us happy. You are special people.”Muriel Bauman Family
What Makes Compassionate Cottage Different?
– We understand the array of emotions that come with transitioning into a new living space. We work to make the transition easy, comfortable and inviting
– The weight of this decision is not light, as you want to find the best possible solution for you and your family.
– We treat you like a member of the family.
How do we serve our Residents at Compassionate Cottage?
1) Customized Care. We hold it of utmost importance to facilitate individual care for each of our Residents. Specialized meal plans, activities of interest, and care services on an individual basis set us apart.
2) Staff and Caregiver Selection When we say we are a Family here at Compassionate Cottage, we invite our entire “household”- including staff, caregivers, etc. into that family.
3) On-going Communication We feel that it is important to keep in good communication with our clients. We specialize in getting to know you and your needs. We perform quality-service visits, courtesy check-in calls when loved ones are out-of-town, and we send a personal newsletter to our clients regularly.
Want to learn more about all of the services we offer? Click HERE!
Is Compassionate Cottage The Right Fit For You?
We’d love to meet you exactly where you are at in this process and see if our services match with your lifestyle. Simply reach out to us by clicking on the button below to start the conversation.